Mohamed Al Sabah
Mohamed has extensive experience in drafting local & international commercial contracts, banking affairs, banking transactions and disputes.
He is registered as a local attorney authorized to appear before all courts in the UAE. He is fluent in Arabic and English. Before private practice, Mohamed worked for a leading financial institution.
Mohamed graduated from the Faculty of Law at Cairo University, Egypt in 2002, and completed a training Diploma in “General Diplomacy” in 2003 from the American University in Cairo.
• Acting on behalf a hotel owner in resisting the enforcement of an award valued at AED 3.7 billion and successfully nullifying said award.
• Acting on behalf of a major UAE developer in resisting and creating various hurdles against enforcement of various outstanding awards and judgments totalling AED 3.5 billion.
• Acting on behalf of a major financial institution in Dubai in pursuing an AED 5 million fraud case against a third party.
• Enforcement of an AED 184 million bank foreclosure action against a major industrial enterprise.
•Execution, enforcement and recovery of an AED 100 million claim and restitution judgment on behalf of a bank.
•Acting on behalf of a major regional airline in respect of a damages claim arising out of a libel action.
• Acting on behalf of a major Sharjah developer in resisting voluntary liquidation brought in by investors avoiding judgment sums of AED 900 million.